Effective date: Dec. 7, 2021
BTC ("us", "we", or "our") operates the BTC ePlug mobile application(hereinafter referred to as the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service.
By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Service is the BTC ePlug mobile application operated by BTC.
(2) Personal Data
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data
(or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
(3) Usage Data
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
2. Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
The processing of information in this way is necessary for us to provide you the Service properly and to
ensure the features function properly so that you have the best Service possible.
3. Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information
that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include,
but is not limited to:names, email addresses, usernames, and other similar information.
When you access the Service with a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to,
the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system,
the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data ("Usage Data").
Tracking & Cookies Data
we hold certain information. Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include
an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored
on your device. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
(1) Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
(2) Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
(3) Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
4. Use of Data
BTC uses the collected data for various purposes :
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose todo so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
5. Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on - computers located
outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws
may differ from those of your jurisdiction. If you are located outside Taiwan and choose to provide information to us,
please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Taiwan and process it there.
BTC will take all the steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy
Policy and no transfer of your Personal Data will take place to an organization or a country unless there are adequate
controls in place including the security of your data and other personal information.
6. Disclosure of Data
(1) Legal Requirements
BTC may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such
action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of BTC
- To prevent or investigate possible wrong doing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
(2) Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet
or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
While we strive to use commercially acceptable means
to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
(3) Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"),
provide the Service on our behalf, per form Service-related services or assist us in analyzing how
our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform
the set asks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
(4) Links to Other Sites
Our Service may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us.
If you click a third party link, you will be directed to that third party's site.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
(5) Children's Privacy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from any one under the age of 18.
If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data,
please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without
verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
We will let you know via email and/or a prominent notice on our Service, prior to the change becoming
8. Your rights
You have the following rights over the way your personal data are processed.
- You have the right to request a copy of the personal information we process about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected.
- You can ask for supplying, correcting or deleting personal information held about you.
- You can ask us to restrict, stop processing, or to delete your personal data.
- You can withdraw your consent for data processing.
- Obtain a copy of your personal data, which you can use with another service provider
- Make a complaint to a Supervisory Authority.
9. Contact Us
By email : email@example.com